Tourist Office in Calais
…and Other Practical Information
Calais Tourist Office
12 Boulevard Clemenceau
Tel: 00 33 (0)321 96 62 40
Monday to Saturday from 10am-1pm and from 2pm-6:30pm.
Sunday and bank holidays from 10am-1pm
The tourist office in Calais (located 200 metres from the main railway station) offers extensive up-to-date information about local events. If you happen to be in town and haven’t booked your room for the night, the tourist office has a hotel booking service you can take advantage of.
Escales Calaises – Visitors’ pass:
Pick up this pass at the tourist office as it allows access to various attractions and the belfry for 11€ including
The museums are:
3. The Belfry worth climbing to get a 360° panoramic view over Calais.
You can also visit Calais in the delightful sightseeing train on wheels from the Calais Tourist Office right down to the beach.
The tour lasts 1 hour and operates in from 1st July to 31st August (except 14th August).
Departures are at 10.30am and 11.30am and 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6pm.
Cost: Adults 4 euros, Kids (2-12 years old) 2 euros
Other Useful Addresses:
– Calais Post Office, rue des Fontinettes (beyond the Theatre)
– Calais Police Station, rue de Strasbourg
– Calais Chamber of Commerce, Boulevard des Allies
– Police (Gendarmerie) – 17
– Fire Department (Pompiers) – 18
– SAMU/EMS (Emergency medical services) – 15
– Operator – 13
– Directory Enquiries – 12